Before you hit the “GO” button on your next online marketing campaign, make sure you’ve dotted all your I’s and crossed all your T’s. Here’s some tips that you might like to consider to make sure you’ve covered all your bases and maximised the impact of all the hardwork that you've put into your campaign.
If you'd like a copy of the checklist, then why not download it for FREE at the link below and put it into practice with your next campaign?
So you want to get the most out of your online marketing and build your sales pipeline? Follow our handly tips to ensure that your next campaign is fully optimised to achieve the maximum possible results for your business:-
- Identify your campaign audience. Who are we talking to here? Understand your buyer persona before launching into a campaign, so you can target them correctly.
- Set your goals + benchmarks. Having SMART goals can help you be sure that you’ll have tangible results to share with the world (or your boss) at the end of your campaign.
- Create your offer(s) + landing pages. Don’t forget to optimize your landing page for SEO, have a clear value proposition and call to action (usually a form for the user to complete).
- Plan + build your automation + nurturing flows. Your campaign doesn’t end when leads convert on your landing page. Plan and build your follow up campaigns to nurture leads down your funnel.
- Write a blog post. Your campaign is awesome – don’t hide it from the world. Use your blog post as an opportunity to introduce readers to the valuable content they’ll find in your offer.
- Share it on social media. Promote your blog post and offer through social media to drive traffic into the top of your funnel.
- Add in long tail keywords. Make sure your campaign is SEO friendly – that way, interested prospects will find your campaign long after you stop actively promoting it.
- Consider paid search and other channels. Other channels can be a part of your inbound campaign, too – just be sure that you are measuring the effectiveness of these channels.
- Track your URLs. Where is your traffic coming from, and how are visitors finding you? Tracking URLs can help.
- Report on Your Results. Hard work shouldn’t go unmeasured. You set goals at the very beginning; now it’s time to celebrate your success. Organize and show off your numbers at the end of the campaign.
At Stratagem&Co, we believe that being able to quickly assess and evaluate the 'health' of your sales and marketing pipeline is a key component to you achieving and sustaining your growth. That's why we've created high quality business health check tools to help you to receive the expert advice you need to achieve your business goals in an affordable and easily accesible way.
How does it work?
When you sign-up for a Stratagem Business Health-check you will receive:
- A web link to a detailed online questionnaire - written by a member our panel of subject matter experts.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you will instantly receive an overall 'health-score' for the questionnaire that you have completed.
- Shortly afterwards, based on the answers you have in the questionnaire, you will receive a detailed and far-ranging report, again, written by one of our industry experts, that will help you to diagnose the issues that you have in your business and provide you with advice and links to additional resources to help you resolve the challenges that you are facing.
- Within 48 hours of completing the questionnaire, you will receive a call from a Stratagem&Co Partner to arrange your follow-up Health-check Consultation.
- During the Consultation you will be able to discuss and explore any issues that have arisen in the report and address any questions that you may have.
- If any follow-up actions are identified, your Stratagem&Co Partner will then work with you on an individual basis to help you to resolve any further issues that you may have and develop bespoke solutions for you that closely fit your business needs and resolve your challenges.
However we support you, the focus for us is to help you to identify and resolve the blockers that are stopping you from getting you to where you want to go – then it’s our promise to deliver a bespoke solution that fits around you and your organisation to drive your business growth.
To discuss the topics raised in Mark's blog, or to ask any questions, please complete the form below and leave your comments.